Re: [TCLUG:11460] firewall sound alerts

Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

> >Nab a copy of IBM's ViaVoice Outloud for Linux. Have it say exactly
> >whats happening. :)
>         someone once suggested that piping sendmail rulesets through
> emacsspeak could be used to produce rap songs. I suspect this may produce a
> similar effect. :)

Heh. I cranked up the speed an ran Senser through it...

I am tireless, sub zero, comin' from the wireless.
Won't be no scenery, no part of the machinery.
I go on and on, but never below,
so now you see me and know.  You can check it and go
'cause I'm so bored that I can't even pretend no more,
it's so pathetic that I'm rolling around on the floor
laughing - at one big gag
and every now and then they pull another rabbit out of the bag
of sad diversions, useless tedious excursions,
roll into unrealistic, crypto-fascistic,
comedy doctrine.  Kick the ballistics
again and again and again, just say when
ya had enough, sad enough or mad enough
to do something simple and kind,
now is the time
a change of state of mind.