Re: [TCLUG:11507] Help with NE2000/Linksys16 LAN Card

On Mon, Dec 27, 1999 at 11:26:21PM -0600, Christopher Reid Palmer wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Dec 1999, Eric M. Hopper wrote:
>
> > 	What distribution are you used to using?  Which version?
>
> Mandrake 6.1.
>
> > You're using the BSD options to ps.  If you want a listing of
> > all your processes using the Sys V style options, do this:
> >
> > 	ps -fU reid
>
> Yes, of course. But 'ps', just that, should show me what processes I
> own, not just 'ps' itself and the tty I'm running it from. Every
> other Unix system I've used works like that.

	No, every time I've run ps by itself, it's only shown me
processes on that terminal.  This applies all the way back to Encore
Multimax 10 years ago.

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature