Re: [TCLUG:11609] q3

"Eric M. Hopper" wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 28, 1999 at 06:11:39PM -0600, Dave Sherohman wrote:
> > Rodney Ray said:
> > > Now that I have my scsi card working and a fresh install of RH6.1
> > > working I thought I would try to get q3 working on my machine. Here
> > > is what I did.....

No I don't have q3, I just have the demo ver... , but I found where you can pre
order it at
 http://www.lokigames.com/products/quake3/

but what about my problem? I have a small obsession going on and don't want to play
the game under windoz. Come to think of it, I can't because I have no more windozs
on my machine.