Re: [TCLUG:11730] HTML email on a list?

I'd like to comment briefly on this:

You're in single user mode because of a system problem.  You're working
against the clock to get the machine back up before the calls start
flooding in.  You need to know the command to type that your friend
e-mailed you yesterday.  You grep your mail spool.  Do you want to
decode the HTML yourself, because grep sure won't!  I like being able to
peruse my mail for important stuff with tail.  I like messages in
plaintext because I don't have to mentally eliminate all of the
formatting in HTML or RTF.  I like being able to read my mail with even
the most basic and simple e-mail client, on an ambercrome dumb terminal
with a 300 baud uplink, with only a numpad so I have to do ALT+num codes
to get characters to appear, sitting on a bike with no seat...err wait.

My $.02