Re: [TCLUG:11773] Entria X-term

The Netstation software for those Entria's only has support for xdm...
you may not be able to get a gdm login working (though, I don't see why not).
Is there a place if the config file for the xterm where you can tell it which machine to use as it's login host?  I know there is for the newer version (9.x)
of the Netstation software...

Gabe