Re: [TCLUG:11792] [TCLUG] I'd like some opinions on a business

Scott,

I think it would be great to have an OEM locally that sells a variety of
different servers.  We usually have to hand-build all of our machines
here, because there's no way I'm going to buy name-brand stuff.  I've
been looking at Penguin Computing and VA's stuff, but it's all very
expensive.

Knowing that the hardware I buy is 1) local and 2) works with Linux
would be great for us.  If you had a lot of options, like standard or
rack-mount cases, RAID, etc, that would be great.

If you go through with this I'd sure like to know about it.