Re: [TCLUG:3895] Mac IIcx & Ethernet

One is an Apple, which is not well supported in NetBSD.
The other is an Asante, which is supposedly supported.
I've had even initializing the card in NetBSD.  Sometime I'll boot up
and grab the error messages.
Maybe I just need to try a new kernel.  I've only had
the cx for a week or so so I haven't had time to really
mess with it.

Tim

tclug-list-help@listserv.real-time.com