Success! At long Last!

Hello All!

Well thanks to everyone's helpfull suggestions I am writing to you all
from my fully functional Linux dial-up. I finally realized (after trying
to connect through Minicom) that the problem was the chat script wasn't
giving the modem a long enough time to connect because for some reason
my modem takes, like a year to connect. So long story short, I just added
a 60 sec timeout after dialing and, Viola! I'm on the net!

Thanks all!

Joe Laha
penguin@acm.cs.umn.edu

"We must arm ourselves if we are to defeat the apes."
	--Charleton Heston, Actor, President NRA