Re: [TCLUG:4011] InternetConnection

at the term (in X) just type "netcfg."  it should work, I don't have wvdial
right with me (in a tarball), but I believe I got it from freshmeat, try
freshmeat.nerp.net and search for it.  wvdial is actually the better choice
since it automates the scripting very nicely.  good luck, feel free to ask me
if you have any other questions.

serge