[Fwd: Cygnus Solutions]

I think this was already posted to SCALUG. So ignore this if you already
read it.

Does anyone care if I post these. Sonce I don't get that many I don't
think it's a problem, but let me know if it is.

Clay

02/08/99

Linux Users Group Members

Dear Member;

Cygnus Solutions is a leader in the open source market and has just
launched two products into the Linux marketplace. Our GNUPro ToolKit for
Linux and our Source Navigator product are best of breed for their
respective categories.

GNUPro ToolKit for Linux is a complete software development environment
for Linux developers. Based on the powerful GNU Standard, GNUPro from
Cygnus delivers professional quality tools for commercial Linux
developers. Cygnus had driven GNU software development tools for over 10
years, and today contributes the majority of the compiler and debugger
innovation. GNUPro features the latest C, C++ compilers, Insight Visual
Debugger, and associated utilities and binary components.

Source Navigator provides a GUI code editor and project manager for
creating and managing software projects. Source-Navigator integrates
with popular source control systems, and features a graphical
Cross-Reference Browser, Class Structure Browsers, Include Browsers, GUI
GREP, and more. Source-Navigator provides an integrated, intuitive tool
to understand and work with large or complex software projects.

We are currently offering special pricing to Linux user group members.
>From now until March 31, 1999 you will save $10 off the MSRP of GNUPro,
$30 off the MSRP of Source Navigator or $40 off the MSRP of our
GNUPro/Source Navigator bundle.

Just access our web site at
http://www.cygnus.com/gnupro/specialoffer.html and use the password
"Go-Linux". You will then be enabled to purchase the above products with
the special discounts.

Also, please let us know if you know of a VAR who may be interested in
becoming a Cygnus Solutions Reseller. You can contact us by email at
Sales@Cygnus.com.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Sincerely,

Kevin Senator
Senior Director
Worldwide Channel Sales