Re: [TCLUG:4128] Saving Enlightenment settings

Enlightenment 0.15DR user settings are saved in
~/.enlightenment/user_autosave.cfg, if you have autosave turned on.  The
problem is that the settings are set in 1)default enlightenment
settings, 2) user chosen theme, and 3) user settings.  See the
Enlightenment dox for details, and check the how2theme at:
http://cfg.will.enlighte.nu/

Enlightenment is still not for the faint of heart.  It is a pain in the
bum to configure & doesn't quite save properly, & its config is either
not quite correctly documented or broken.  Other than that, its pretty
cool.

-Chris