Re: [TCLUG:4161] Another problem nixed

What is OSS and how would I test it?

Thanks,

Ben

> Ben,
>
> Have you tried OSS just to make sure things are still working?
>
> ----
> Nate Carlson
> the infinite loop
> natecars@infiniteloop.com
>
> On Sun, 14 Feb 1999, Ben Luey wrote:
>
> > Ran ipx_configure and netware is back!
> >
> > Just can't get mp3's (or real audio, or sndconfig) to make any sounds.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Ben
> >
> > Ben Luey
> > lueyb@carleton.edu
> > ICQ: 19144397
> >
> > I say if your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously
> > re-examine your life.
> >   -- Calvin (Calvin & Hobbes) looking at his grass-stained knees after fun day
> >      outside.

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

I'd a helluva lot rather have them talking about this than the fact the fact we
are the party of the rich and that prices are high. This story is not helpful
but, to the average guy, whether the Republicans bugged the Democrats doesn't
mean a goddamned thing. It means something to intellectuals. It means something
to people who are concerned about repression and credibility and all that
bullshit. But the average guy is chewing his pretzel."
      -- Richard Nixon about Watergate.