Re: [TCLUG:4279] No ROM BASIC

for historical note.. "NO ROM BASIC" is a caryover in many bios's from the
IBM PC/XT days.. they used to include a BASIC interpriter in the bios, and
if there was no bootable disk, hard drive or floppy.. it would load BASIC.
kina like the apple II.  but in newer systems, they didn't license the
BASIC code from MS, so if no bootable FD or HD was found.. it just puked
out that old message.  in CGA mono mode.  :)

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)