   From: POSTMASTER [SMTP:tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com]
     To: Sandipan Panigrahi [SMTP:tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com]
   Date: 1999-02-25 17:03
Subject:  [TCLUG:4320] Mail failure

TO: Sandipan Panigrahi                                         DATE: 02/25/99
                                                               TIME: 16:35
SUBJECT: Mail failure

[002] Mail was received for unknown addresses.
Message was not delivered to
  fxledwid (GROUP1/GROUP1MAIL/fxledwid)

   From: Sandipan Panigrahi [SMTP:tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com]
     To: tclug-list [SMTP:tclug-list@listserv.real-time.com]
   Date: 1999-02-25 16:18
Subject:  Re: [TCLUG:4288] Not-So-Rosy Linux Article in the Star/Trib

http://www2.startribune.com/cgi-bin/stOnLine/article?thisSlug=test24&date=24-Fe
eb-1999

The last part "Feb-1999" is also a part of the URL..

And to somebody who does not know unix the following command
is kind of cryptic since it appears that he also has to type in
"[root@bigdog....]" just to add an user.

--
rtp wrote:

> The URL is failing to retrieve the article. Is it short enough to paste onto
> the list?
>  I don't want to leave my linux box in order to buy
> a copy of the article. :)
>
> After reading everyones replies, I'ld like to say one of the things I
> appreciate about linux and it's community of users is when I get stuck and
> formulate some half literate question that vaguely describes my scenario
other
> users derive personal satisfaction from getting me through the quagmire.
While