Talk Tonight (Tuesday)

Eric Foster-Johnson is giving a talk tonight (Tuesday) at the Barnes and
Noble in Har Mar Mall (Snelling Ave in Roseville) entitled somthing like
"Should Microsoft Be Running Scared." I think the talk is at 7, but I
am going off a posting I saw at Barnes and Noble last week, so I may be
wrong on the time.

Eric Foster-Johnson is the author of a number of books on Unix, Linux,
and related topics.  I don't think that I am going to make it to
the talk myself, but if someone does and wants to post a summary
to the list, I think that would be cool. Sorry about the late notice,
I kept forgetting to post this.

--
Jim Crumley                 |
crumley@belka.space.umn.edu |