Re: [TCLUG:6844] Is video card using AGP slot recommended.

I use a Riva TNT based video card (STB Velocity V4400) and have enjoyed it
immensely. Sets up *extremely* easily in RH 6.0 and runs 1600x1200
(24bit?? 32bit?? Arrg...can't remember) with really good speed.
Supports OpenGL and (if you're gaming in Windows) DirectX. There is a
TNT-2 out now that is supposedly even better yet, but I don't know about
drivers for it. If you have the money for TNT-2 and you find drivers for
RH 6, that's what I'd do. Otherwise, TNT (1) cards can be had for under
$100 on Pricewatch.com.

Neal