Re: [TCLUG:6950] RedHat Revolution Tour

RedHat also wants us to have a nice big poster or something to display
at the table. Anyone have a large printer that they could make a TCLUG
poster with. Tim, you got any posters left? How about putting the URL to
the website on it. (The new URL? www.mn-linux.org) Anything else?
Flyers? Anyone?

Clay