RE: [TCLUG:6947] Linux VPN Client and IKE compliance

Thanks much.  Turns out my company does allow ssh access.  So problem
solved.

I'm still curious though about communicating with FW-1 from Linux.  Even
though you said that parts of the SecuRemote/FW-1 handshake is proprietary,
what makes me curious is that the claim that " ... you could use any IKE
compliant client ..." was made by a Check Point employee (i forgot to
mention that in my previous mail).  I'll also try following it up with him.

Also another thing i noticed was, the "What's New" in FW-1 at Check Point
talks about Web based User Authentication.  I wonder what that means ...

Regards,

-Unni