Re: [TCLUG:6968] RH 6.0 Hanging

`make xconfig` has never worked as well as some of the other make-ables.
As for the zip drive business, consult the HowTo's for them.  The zip-plus
drives require a patch (also mentioned in the howto).  Your make bzimage
and make zimage is most likely due to the lack of bin86 installed.
Installing this package may fix the problem.  Check with:
`rpm -qa | grep bin86`

Peter Lukas