Re: [TCLUG:6981] Another reminder: Redhat Revolution iscoming to Minnesota

oooohh - looks like 2 maybe 4 people will participate from Walker .... we're looking at next years budget.  And Linux has been promoted as an alternative for the desktop, the intranet, the print server, etc.

Thanks for the news!

>>> Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com> 07/15/99 01:20AM >>>
RedHat: Introducing Red Hat Linux 6.0

July 16th, 6:30pm
Radisson Hotel South & Plaza 7800 Normandale Blvd.
Bloomington

Featured Speaker
Marc Ewing, Co-Founder and CTO

For more inform check out http:/www.redhat.com/revolutiontour

Real Time worked with Redhat to set this up in Minnesota. It should be an
informative and interesting conference. Besides, they usually give out a ton
of free stuff!

Oracle, IBM, Metrowerks and Computer Associates will be there. I am hoping
Oracle will be handing out Oracle 8i :-), IBM will probably be handing out
VisualAge for Linux. If nothing else, come trick-or-treat and get some free
cdroms.

Besides, I'll be working the TCLUG table and you can come meet me. Now if that
isn't an exciting opportunity I don't know what is!

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700