TCLUG banner

Hello TCLUG members.

I know this idea is a little late for the Revolution Tour, but I still think
it would be a cool and fun idea to create an official TCLUG banner. Just in
case RedHat, Suse, Debian, etc. come to town again and we can get a
table/booth.

Who knows, we might get big enough to be part of Strictly Business or some
other trade shows and need a banner :-) someday.

So, Real Time will foot the bill for a TCLUG banner. I have talked to Clay and
he is behind the idea and gave it his blessing.

I am officially opening the TCLUG logo/banner contest. The rules are pretty
simple. Here they are:

1. The banner will be 4' high by 10' long, design your banner accordingly.

2. No more then 3 colors. To keep the templates for creating the banner to a
   reasonable price, 3 colors is all you get. :-)

3. Must have TCLUG or Twin Cities Linux Users Group on it.

4. Have Tux somewhere on it, since he is are beloved unofficial mascot.

5. You must have "Sponsored by Real Time Enterprises, Inc." on the banner.

6. You must GPL your logo/banner so all TCLUG members can use it.

7. Contest ends 0000 CST Sept 1, 1999.

The 5th item is what Real Time gets out of the deal. I talked to Clay and
he too gave this his blessing. I hope Real Time will lead by example and
show that sponsorship of Linux related activities can be beneficial to
corporations.

Post your URLs to the list and Clay and I will setup a voting/poll on
http://www.mn-linux.org. If you need web space for your submissions, just send
them to me (tanner@real-time.com) and I'll put them on the TCLUG web site.

If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me some email.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700