RE: [TCLUG:7009] Digest list

-----Original Message-----
From: jenkins@ibm.net [mailto:jenkins@ibm.net]On Behalf Of Scot W.
Jenkins
Sent: Monday, July 19, 1999 12:21 AM
To: tclug-list@mn-linux.org; tanner@real-time.com
Subject: Re: [TCLUG:7009] Digest list

Bob Tanner wrote:

> Anyone on this list that is also on the digest list?
>
> I ask because I am trying to troubleshoot a problem of 2 users who are
digest
> subscribers and are not getting their messages.
>
> I am subscribed to the digest list and I do get the messages about every
> 24hrs, so I am wondering if this is a external mail issue.

I was on the digest only list but had not gotten any messages for about
a week.  I've since unsubscribed myself from both lists and
re-subscribed to just the tclug-list@mn-linux.org list.

--
Scot W. Jenkins
mailto:swjenkins@ibm.net

I also, was subscribed to digest form but at the changover to the new server
in mid June, I stopped receiving any postings. My solution was the same and
I now receive the single post format. I am currently using Netscape 4.5 in
Windows 98 while I troubleshoot my install of Redhat 5.2 (incompatable modem
and printer... <ggrrr>)

Dana Ann Duclon
mailto:dduclon@isd.net
"we were all novices once"