Re: [TCLUG:7098] Need help with RedHat's printtool

printtool is just a tcl script. To get the list of the devices it looks
up :
/usr/bin/gs -help.
If the output of that command doesnot show any "Available devices" it
will give you that find_gs error.

Run the above and see if you can see any devices listed at all. If you
do not then it will point to a problem with your ghostscript
installation. If it does then I am not sure what could be going wrong.

You could try running it from the control-panel instead of by itself.
Start control-panel and then click on the "printtool" icon, this
might make it load up some macros that it cannot find otherwise.

Hope this helps.

regards,
sandipan