Re: [TCLUG:7057] Cable modem

I have read most of the pages on this web site and many others and still have
not got a lot of info on how to setup the cable modem. Most of the sites deal
with a two cable connection. Most of the TC's is a one way connection that
also uses a modem to connect to a ISP. Doez anyone have some more ideas, ppp
connection ?

PS it is a sb1200 cable modem

Thanks
Rodney