Re: [TCLUG:7127] Telneting from Win95

TeraTerm is a good one.  I've been using it for a couple years now.  It
does everything I want it to:  vi, emacs, whatever control character.  You
can copy and paste to it with ALT-C and ALT-V.  You can set it so
backspace deletes.  In fact, you can define a keyboard layout if you want,
but I've never had to do it.  It comes with a macro language so you can
write a login script.  That's great because I'm behind a telnet proxy.  I
made a script that logs in to the proxy with a username and password,
telnet's to my ISP, and enters my username.  All I have to type is my
password.  There's an ssh plugin for it.  I haven't tried it because I
can't ssh through the proxy.  But the plugin has been around for six
months or a year or so.