Re: [TCLUG:7136] cable modem or DSL

I have ADSL through USWest at home, and love it. They are not my ISP, however...

I have taken some training from Cisco in the area of cable, so have a little
knowledge in that area as well. I do not currently recommend cable modems if
ADSL is available in your area, especially if the cable modem is download only.

*plink* *plink*

"NanTu" <tuxxx005@tc.umn.edu>
07/22/99 07:12 PM GMT
Please respond to tclug-list@mn-linux.org