RE: [TCLUG:7183] Apache and DSO

	How is apache installed?  RPM?  If it's RPM, then the DSO stuff is
kinda goofed up.  It's compiled for modules, but when adding other modules,
the compilation sees the installation as non-DSO.  (did that make sense)

	If you are installing from source, (which I recommend) then you
could do it this way.

	 <<jspsetup.pdf.gz>>
	Mark