RE: [TCLUG:7197] Netscape crashes o-so-often

I'm curious- does anyone onlist use Caldera's OpenLinux and the copy of
Netscape that comes with it? Any problems with either one that I should
know about before I go out and buy the new CDROM drive for the install?
I realize that everyone here seems pretty much sold on RedHat, but since
I'm just going to be tearing OL out and replacing it with Corel Desktop
Linux when that comes out in a few months, I figure I might as well use
what I have instead of spending even more money on "free" software. :)

Kevin Trainor
Wells Fargo Customer Accounting
612-667-7574
"Well if the money talks, why won't it speak to me?"
     -Jason & The Scorchers

[Opinions all mine, not WF's...or Norwest's, for that matter. :)]