RE: [TCLUG:7248] Linux and Atlantic Monthly

On that note, don't miss Slashdot in the latest issue of Rolling Stones
magazine.  Actually its about the 2 guys more than the site.  But still
Linux "... on the cover of the Rolling Stones ..."  Isn't there a song like
that ?  Okay not the cover, but still. *grin*

My $0.02

-Unni

P.S. Talking about the cover ... sigh ... worth a look.