RE: [TCLUG:7271] academic perl exercise...

I have a really bad idea -- I think this is theoretically possible, would be
amazing if carried out, and would be a titanic pain in the ass to actually
do.

It should be possible to find a mathematical formula whose output, iterated
over a series of integers, output the ASCII 	values of the code to represent
the formula, and the code to print it out...  This is similar to something I
monkeyed with a little while ago for no very good reason -- taking the ASCII
values of the characters in various sentences and then subjecting them to
Fourier analysis to determine the set of sine waves which produce the
sentence.  The problem is that the formulas tend to be much, much longer
than the sentences.

I'm sure this is exactly the wrong way to go about this, but I thought I'd
mention it anyways.