Re: [TCLUG:6307] thanks

> I'm running Pine 4.10. It displays dual-encoded ones fine when it's
> coming from something like Netscape, but Microsoft uses a font that pine
> is apparently not capable of displaying on it's own. So you're saying
> downgrade? *grin*

I think even Netscape has problems with the character set that certain programs
like to send in..  The 'us-ascii' set works fine (that's what most messages on
the list are sent in), but Netscape barfs on 'iso-8859-1'  (of course, all those
MS mail products like to use 'quoted-printable' encoding that has all those
silly '=' characters (among others) all over the place..

--
|               Mike Hicks | Linux User Since: 1.2.13
: http://umn.edu/~hick0088 | mailto:hick0088@tc.umn.edu
`              icq:6883760 | Current Kernel: 2.2.9