Re: [TCLUG:6613] goofy cursor in X

Yeah, I've seen that one before, a friend of mine has the logitech cordless
mouse and keyboard.  The mouse did that and we couldn't figure out how to fix
it, so he used the serial adapter for the mouse and put it on the serial
port.  That seemed to work fine, but it's not a very good solution (the
ultimate goal would be to figure out why it's doing that and to fix it).  I
hope that helps you,

serge