ipchains and port forwarding

Anyone of an example of ipchains and port forwarding?

I believe in ipchains it is called REDIR now, but I want to be able to port
forward to an internal box from the Internet and I cannot find any examples or
documentation of port forwarding.

When I activate a chain with REDIR, I get a message from the kernel that I
need to recompile the kernel with transparent proxy active.

Anyone?

206.10.252.0/24	|	Public network

	--------+--------
	|Linux Box	|
	|206.10.252.7	|

192.168.100.0/24  |

	|Linux Box2     |
        |192.168.100.1  |

So from a host on 206.10.252.0/24 I want to be able to redirect/port forward
to Linux Box2 (192.168.100.1).

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700