Re: [TCLUG:4510] gnome 1 problem

I've been using gnome-1.0 all day (here at work) with no problems. This
it is on my main workstation, I give it a pretty good workout. (I
installed the RPMS).

I don't know about your button problems, I haven't seen a single problem
with 1.0. (knock on wood). Themes work, gnomecc is stable, etc. Did you
update all of your libs?

Clay