Re: [TCLUG:4523] InstallFest noon 'til 5pm

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, Clayton Fandre wrote:

> I forgot to mention the time of the InstallFest. It will be from noon
> until 5pm. Don't wait until the last minute to get there. ;)

Allright, don't spread this around...

I'll be at school earlier in the day. If anyone wants to get an early
start, the science department will be open by 10am. We need to close down
by 5pm or so, but luckily I'll be the one locking up so I won't have to
push anyone out the door. Please understand, however, if I don't get home
by a decent hour I have to deal with my wife who is 9 mos. pregnant. And
I don't want that to happen. :-)

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your