Re: [TCLUG:4555] InstallFest stats

I just wanted to thank Tim for all the time and effort he put in making
the InstallFest so great. And thanks to Tim's superiors for allowing us
to use the facilities.

I also want to thank all the 'more experienced' users that attended to
helped out. It wouldn't have been as successful without you.

Getting down to business...

For our next meeting I though we could go though some of the general
problems that came up on Saturday. Here is a list so far:
-Kernel maintenance (How to re-compile, what are modules, why
re-compile, tuning the kernel, etc.)
-Desktop environments (Differences, how to setup each, examples of
Gnome, KDE, etc.)
-Different distributions (differences between them, benefits of each,
etc.)

If anyone has any other topics that you would like covered, let me know.
If anyone is interested in talking about the above topics, you're more
than welcome. We will probably have a screen projector, so someone will
have to bring a laptop.

Clay