RE: [TCLUG:4557] Network Cards for sale @ InstallFest?

I've used the EtherLink III cards, but not in Linux. The WD-chip cards
should be close, as they're both 10Mb, ISA cards. I would guess that, in a
performance test, the EtherLink III cards would have an edge because I think
they're newer and may have a few performance tweaks. I've been using the SMC
cards for a long time and have found them to be very easy to setup in Linux
and very reliable.

FYI, I have 5 WD boards, 2 SMC boards with the same chip, and one other SMC
with (I think) another type of WD chip.

Neal