Re: [TCLUG:4648] KDE

> Speaking of KDE, I need it but I can't find it. My kindergarten-level
> Linux tutorials use it, so I'd like to run it even if it isn't the
> greatest, but RedHat 5.2 doesn't install it as a default and I don't
> see it in RPM. What would it be called? Where do they hide the
> package?

Heh..  RedHat didn't package KDE in 5.2 because of the strange licensing
Qt had at the time (IIRC).  It's rumored that KDE will be present in
RedHat 6.0, but you never know...

There should be RPMs available through www.kde.org

--
|               Mike Hicks | Linux User Since: 1.2.13
: http://umn.edu/~hick0088 | mailto:hick0088@tc.umn.edu
`              icq:6883760 | Current Kernel: 2.2.1