RE: [TCLUG:4738] Partitioning Question

	This looks pretty good to me -- although a /var partition of 300-500mb or
so might come in handy if the machine is going to be your mail server.  Both
your /usr and /home partitions look plenty generous to me, although in my
experience /usr fills up faster than /home -- maybe a /usr/src or /usr/X11R6
partition on drive 2 would spread things around more evenly.