Re: [TCLUG:4711] Rumors of MS Office port to linux (why kid around???)

Paul:

I have no doubt that if Microsquishy could, they would love to chuck their
legacy OS.  Of course, then they'd have to admit what we have all known for
years--Windows is simply unacceptable.  You can't find a bigger resource
whore...

-Bill