Re: [TCLUG:4767] font unification

I remeber hearing somewhere that StarOffice used it's own fonts and
thus could not use true type fonts or any of your xfonts. Although, I
don't remember where so I'm not sure how valid the information is. I've
had no luck getting StarOffice to use anything but it's own fonts as well.
I'm running the xfsft true type font server for reference.

Hans