Re: [TCLUG:4822] Ram, only detecting 65 of 128 meg. Problem!

Marty,

It's a pony with an "Iwill Pills pentium II based scsi mother board". This is
the first time the machine has had more than 32 meg of ram in it.

I just found the manual for the mother board so I'll scan it for any hints.

Thanks for the help

ron parker