Linux and SURFboard 1000 (internal cable modem)

It works great and connects quicker than through the Windows software.  In
fact, it works so well that I'd like to make my modified install script for
MediaOne Express available on the tclug web page.  The base is at
http://home.adelphia.net/~siglercm/sb1000.html

Do I just need to ftp it to the incoming directory?

P.S. Is it just me, or is MediaOne's Minneapolis dial-in modem bank a
miserable wreck compared to the St. Paul dial-in bank?  I'm lucky to connect
one time in 12 with the Minneapolis number, whereas with the St. Paul number
I connect on the first try nearly always.

--
Carl Patten
Systems Administrator