Problems with the listserv

Sorry people, we've got a bug in qmail that rears its ugly head the top of
each month.

<snip>

Yeah, it seems like something that runs the first of each month cause the
following error to occur.

May  3 21:05:48 summoner inetd[5077]: getpwnam: qmaild: No such user

I has happened the last 4 months. I have tried upgrading qmail, redhat and the
kernel. I'll post it to the list and see if any of the members can help out.

Only fix I know works is a reboot. Even restarting all services does not fix
it.

<snip>

So, anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700