SSH and NFS

Greetings *,

My Linux server exports /home to all of the Linux and Win95 clients. is
there any point to using SSH in this situation? In other words, how can
SSH improve security if the directory containing the authentication keys
is NFS-mounted by the workstation? I'm just starting to try to understand
SSH. I suspect that this is a naive question.

-Tim

--
Timothy D. Wilson			"A little song, a little dance,
University of MN, chem. dept.		a little seltzer down your