Re: [TCLUG:5793] security

Since there seems to be a lot of interest in security (which is good) I
think our next meeting's topic will be.....Security.

Tim, could you document everything you find about on your little
security adventure?

I am planning on speaking about what we are doing here at Honeywell
regarding security. But since I am not the greatest public speaker I
would appreciate some help. So if you are interested in talking about
how you secure your Linux system either at home or at work, let me know.

BTW, the next meeting is scheduled for June 5th.

Clay