UUM meeting Wed. May 5th - Linux Firewalls

The topic of tomorrow's Unix Users of Minnesota meeting is "Building a Linux
firewall."  Might be of interest to list members concerned about Linux
security.  I'm technically a member of UUM, but haven't been to any recent
meetings owing to schedule conflicts.  I don't believe they'd have a problem
with a few of us dropping by for one meeting.

U of M St. Paul Campus, Animal Science Bldg., Room 125
Wednesday May 5, 7 p.m.