Partition Magic Question

I have a number of computer that need to have the relative sizes of their
disk partitions changed. I notice that there are 2 versions of Partition
Magic, the single computer version and the Pro version for unlimited
computers.

My questions is, do I need to by the pro version when all I want to do is
change partition size? I don't want to leave it on each computer as a boot
manager, etc.
Also, I would hope that PM is useable from a diskette similar to Fdisk. Is
this correct?

I would appreciate some insight from anyone who is fimiliar with Partition
Magic.