Please forgive me the spam...

You can delete this now if you want to...

This is from my test script to send mail from a webpage.  If you want to try it, go ahead and give it a shot.  It is at https://samiladanach.lugh.net/development/smtp.html.  Just enter your username and mailserver, and click the button.  Just one thing, your mailserver may or may not allow this type of thing - I know mine would not if it I had not explicitly enabled forwarding from this address.  There are some debug messages at the bottom of the page - if you see anything wacky, please send it to me.  Also, please copy me on one or two.

This is extremely beta, but it will hopefully allow me to send mail without f**king with my company's firewall.

-Chris