Re: [TCLUG:5868] Redhat 6.0

Quoting Yao-Pin Kuo (kuo@math.umn.edu):
> On Thu, May 06, 1999 at 03:46:55PM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
> > I got my offical boxset for Redhat 6.0 today.
> >
> > It now comes with 2 books.
> >  - Getting Start Guide
> >  - Installation guide
> >
> > The main cds are back in a jewel case and you get cd of linux application.
> > Cool stuff.
> I am interested in that linux application cd. I know I need to buy the
> official RedHat to get it. But before I buy it, I would like to know what
> applications are in that CD. I heard that SPLUS will be inclued in that CD,
> is it right?
> Thank you.

The Appplication cd rocks. I do not see SPLUS. Here is what is on the cd.

ARDI          GreyTrout     MayKo         ParaSoft      TRANS.TBL
Absoft        HKS           MetaCard      Plus          TakeFive
Acunet        IBM           MpegTV        Progressive   Talentsoft
Applix        Knox          Multisoft     README        URLabs
Astart        Kuck          Munica        RPMS          VSI
Boulder       Leverage      NetBeans      ReedyCreek    VariCAD
Decosoft      Link          Netwin        Scientific    Volano
EST           Live          NewPlanet     Stalker       WGS
Empress       MathSoft      ObjectShare   StarDivision  WebTrends
Ganymede      Maximized     OpenLink      SuperNova     XVT

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700